At the end of a long dramatic dream last week I dreamt I was shot in the head, right between my eyebrows. I woke straight after.
The only nice dream I remember having must have been at least 6 or 7 years ago. I dreamt there was a giant bean stalk (Jack and the Bean Stalk style) growing out of my belly button. As it grew the end bloomed into a giant sunflower, the stalk kept twirling up out of my belly button. It tickled so much that my own giggling woke me up. The dream only lasted a minute.
I've often though it would make a cute illustration, but I've never attempted it.

Despite hating dreams I still love sleeping and look forward to it every night.
Good-night.










2 comments:
oh how sad. i think i am your dream opposite - a few bad ones, but mostly good. although lately i keep having these terrible dreams that i am going to be a rotten mother that does things like stack books on top of baby, or loses baby and later finds her in the fridge. hmmm. hasn't stopped me from enjoying sleep either though!
Ooh....the sunflower dream sounds like it would make an awesome illustration.
I wake up to npr news on the radio and drift back to sleep and then dream about the news, but of course its a complete mish-mash and sometimes I get out of bed not really knowing if I had just dreamt something or if it happened for real.
Post a Comment