On the afternoon before we left on our trip a couple of weeks back, my ATC from Willie Baronet arrived. It was perfect, it totally summed up my head-space at the time. Plus it's great to see his infamous line work for real. Thanks Willie, it was an honour swapping with you!Another couple of things...
- I've been packing, and packing and more packing. I've been packing for weeks. I can spend a whole day packing, turn around and nothing looks any different other than now, on top of all the stuff I still have to pack, are a mountain of boxes full of god knows what. We've discussed it at great length... we're not hoarders, we've actually thrown a whole heap of stuff out, and taken another heap of stuff to Vinnies, it's just that we each have too many hobbies. Normal people would have a few books and a few DVDs... We've got that and photography gear (loads of it), computer gear (loads of it), art gear (well loads of everything), sewing stuff, tools, and Mr You's collection of vintage skate decks. It's great having "interests", except when you have to move house, heee. Anyway, it's all going well, I just can't wait to start unpacking, 'cause everyone knows that's heaps more fun.
- My dear friend Lacey-t had a baby boy last night - eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
- I feel like I haven't lifted a pencil or brush to paper for months. I'm aching to paint something. When I get like this I catch myself soaking in other peoples illustrations and art on the web. Although this is wonderful, it makes me want to paint even more.
- And here, go have a look at my newly discovered favourite artist Amy Huddleston. Her work leaves me breathless. Especially this one!










1 comment:
i like amy's work, too. i have a print of hers from her etsy shop. lovely!
Post a Comment