
MixTape Zine (issue 2) has included an article I wrote and one of my paper-cut illustrations (yay! thanks). The article is regrettably schmaltzy in retrospect, but it was well meaning. It's about how you bond with like minded people online, and make friends with people you've never met. People on the other side of the world. In particular this one is about how Beth (of Sunberst) and I formed a friendship via email about the trees in our gardens. We discovered that we are like-minded in the way we try to "do our bit" for the environment.
Anyway, the article and our illustrations can be seen in issue 2 of the MixTape Zine (our credits for the illustrations got switched, but that's okay because I like Beth’s work...lots).
It's such a gorgeous little publication, made right here in Australia: A zine about making time for the small things!
You can buy your copy here.

Oh, and incidentally... that paper-cut illustration is available to buy.
That's all now. Bye. Have a nice weekend.










No comments:
Post a Comment