flossy-p home

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

bleery tired

hello? I'm home.

We just got back today after a whirlwind week in Sydney, catching up with friends, food and favourite haunts. It was busy, so so busy, I don't think I stopped all week. Luckily I had the excitement build up beforehand to propel me through.

But now, after another late night, a 5am start, and an 8hr drive home today I feel like gravity has kidnapped my eyelids. I'm so tired my speech is slurring.

Tomorrow I'm hoping to be lucid, so I'll tell you more then.

4 comments:

Rayne said...

Sleep well. I can't wait to hear about your trip!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had what sounds like a fun trip...even though it was busy. Have a good rest and I can't wait to hear about it. :D

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for the lucid Flossy to tell us all about her adventures in Sydney!

Sally said...

I can't wait to hear all about your trip! I'm glad there is someone else around here who is as sleep deprived as I am. lol - just kidding.