I'm so sad to hear of the loss of your friend. My thoughts and prayers and with you and her family and friends. May you all find the peace and comfort you need at this difficult time. *HUGS*
I am missing her today as well. This is a beautiful project in your picture. LIght and airy, a little color, words (her fave) and that face at the center of it all. It is helpful for me to connect with others who had the experience of the amazing Renee. Hugs to you.
Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog - yes, she was like an angel coming along to embrace me just when I most needed her. The support through blogging friends during sad times like these (losing Renee and my brother) are among the bonds that get one through. Would love to share a chat over a cup of tea too! xx
At the tender age of 9, a wild scottish woman (a friend of my parents'), convinced me, without a hint of a doubt that my name was Alice Flossy Pumpernickel.
more...
13 comments:
So sorry to hear the news flossy-p. Hugs and thoughts to you, and to Renee's family.
Oh Flossy...there are no words. I'm so sorry.
Was so sorry to hear - I bet she enjoyed those wedding photos though and the thoughts that were with her
Sorry to hear the very sad news. Sending you a hug. Liesl x
I'm so sad to hear of the loss of your friend. My thoughts and prayers and with you and her family and friends. May you all find the peace and comfort you need at this difficult time. *HUGS*
She was an amazing woman and an incredible friend to me as I know she was to you.
I will miss her too.
Oh love. that is so sad. I know how much you thought of her. xxx
I am missing her today as well. This is a beautiful project in your picture. LIght and airy, a little color, words (her fave) and that face at the center of it all. It is helpful for me to connect with others who had the experience of the amazing Renee. Hugs to you.
Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog - yes, she was like an angel coming along to embrace me just when I most needed her.
The support through blogging friends during sad times like these (losing Renee and my brother) are among the bonds that get one through.
Would love to share a chat over a cup of tea too!
xx
Oh that's very sad, she seemed like a very lovely lady.
so sorry to hear the sad news...
I was very sorry to hear so sad news. Such a loss.
Sorry to hear your sad news-she sounded like a very special woman
Post a Comment