flossy-p home

Wednesday, March 03, 2010

wedding: reception

The Reception:

(Whoah, is anyone getting wedding fatigue? I sure am. I'll let the pictures do the talking this time.)

MarqueeCloseUp

InsideMarquee

Blackboard

Cake

CakePeople

CakeKitty

Playground

LooSoapStuff

NightMarquee

NightMarqueeCloser

PartyDress

(One more post to come... the outfits! I was going to try and finish it all today, but I'm not sure I have the stamina. Tomorrow might have to do. In the meantime, that last pic shows me in my "party outfit")

7 comments:

Allison said...

your wedding was perfect - absolutely beautiful down to every last detail. i am so HAPPY you are sharing so much of it here with us!! i have been anxiously checking my blog reader for each new installment of the big day!!

Katrina Jackson said...

Nope, I'm loving everything from that beautiful tent, to the brick dance floor, to your cute little cat being featured on your cake. Just lovely in every way!

Cindy said...

Fatigue? Are you kidding - I have loved it all. What a beautiful way to start your life together. What did you end up doing about the name change? Love the cake!

Chrisy said...

Well you might be fatigued but we're lovin it girl! I've put a link to your place over on a blogpost...so more visitors should be arriving soon...

Anastasia said...

im loving the posts - cant wait to see more!! glad to see you dancing away there - i didnt stop dancing at my wedding too...so fun!

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

Dancing up a storm. Love it.

Joanna Jenkins said...

OMG, you should have had HGTV or Food Network or one of those great tv shows at your wedding. There are so many amazing touches and details so beautifully done.

I'm dazzled!