flossy-p home

Friday, August 13, 2010

buyers remorse

Shoe House

Mr You and I are in deep regret this morning, clearing jumping in to buy our house a few months too early. This SHOE is for sale not far from us!!!! Okay, so it's a tad out of our budget, but that's only because it's in a great spot and on a stack of land.

Couldn't you just see it? Mr You in a checked shirt and overalls, me wearing an apron and my hair in a bun, hanging the washing out on the shoe lace! :D

So peeps, if any of you are interested...

12 comments:

Penny said...

Holy guacamole!

Cath @ chunkychooky said...

OH! i have to go and look at it!!! I am wondering if we could all chip in and buy it together- that is so friggin good I can't get over it. Must drive to it and show Busy. xx

Jacinta said...

Of course I had to go take a look... and wow, that's some asking price! That little old lady is going to have so much money, she won't know what to do... (though of course she has a lot of children to look after!

lil kim said...

an old lady has to live in there so sorry you are disqualified anyway!

Sarah Knight said...

That is too delightful : )

pretty day said...

LOVE IT!!!!

Geek+Nerd said...

Yesss. I am buying it and we will finally be neighbors. Clearly this is a great plan :)

Lexi:: PottyMouthMama said...

If the shoe fits.. BOOM BOOM!

3.5 mill. Are they crazy? Not even Jimmy Choos are that much!

So much fun.

Danielle said...

Hmmm $3.5mil don't think my money box will stretch that far.

Rayne said...

In USD it's only 3.1 million dollars. I'm sure Scott and I could figure out a way to budget that in. If we don't ever eat again, or own a car, and possibly rob some banks...no, wait, our banks don't have money in them anymore. Well, there's always the lottery....

victoria said...

It's so ...... wonderful .......

Melanie Gray Augustin said...

Oh my! hehehe... I'm just thinking of all the kids you'd have to have to live there....