flossy-p home

Tuesday, February 08, 2011

slowing down... with a big sack of goodies

At the end of this week I will be closing my shop down for a little while, in an effort to slow down and mentally prepare myself. Hoping to rest a bit too before the whole concept of rest and long sleeps become a thing of the past.

But as a send off, for these next few days I have stocked my shop to the brim with lots of brand new goodness. Get in quick while I'm still able to fit behind the steering wheel of the car and waddle my way to the post office. (I'm hoping to re-open the shop in a few months.)

There are wombat prints, pillowcases, cushion covers, and also 2 designs of whale library bags.

So go have a peep-see!

Wombat Pillowcase

Tigerhug Pillowcase

Whale Pillowcase

3 comments:

Kate Moore said...

The nesting has started. ;)

Aether-art said...

Oh wow, I want one of each of everything in your shop! Those wombats make me all teary they're so beautiful.

Regina said...

Yay!! So happy you put these in your shop. I just had to have one!