flossy-p home

Sunday, August 28, 2011

little papercup

Oi, if I was more on top of that illusive notion that is time, I would have told you all about the grand opening of a gorgeous new shop who will be selling my wares.

Little Papercup is a new shop/gallery space, run by the incredible illustrator that is Jo Dyer. I was tickled pink when she invited me to be involved.

Anyhoo, the shop opened just yesterday, and now it's alive and kickin'!!!

GrandOpening

horse1_littlepapercup_renewnewcastle_jodyer__Standard_Image


If you're in or near Newcastle, stop in for a cuppa one crafternoon!

Shop 18/19 Market Square Terrace Level, Hunter Street Mall, Newcastle, Australia 2300.
Hours: Tues - Fri, 11:00am to 5:00pm. And Sat, 10:00am to 2:00pm.

If you're not near by, you can always be facebook friends anyway :)


bike1000_littlepapercup_renewnewcastle_jo_dyer_Standard_Image



4 comments:

Chrisy said...

What fabulous displays this new shop has...and your work looks right at home there....hope there are lots of sales!

Katrina Jackson said...

Congratulations! That is amazing. :) I hope you and your little family are well. Take care!

Geek+Nerd said...

Congratulations! It looks beautiful. I just love that little bicycle display!

Jeffery said...

This can't have effect in reality, that's what I think.
Universities in Tennessee | cheap hotels | sexy maids