flossy-p home

Tuesday, May 01, 2012

art lab for kids

ALFK_Cover
ALFK_Intro


Art Lab For Kids is a wonderful new book by my friend Susan Schwake, the mastermind behind artstream studios. It's a source of ideas and lessons for creating all manner of different art with children... mind you I learnt a couple of new things from it too.


Beautifully photographed and clearly laid out, it steps you through 52 different art styles, each relating to a particular artist; a type of "how to achieve their look" guide.

And I am delighted to be one of the artists! I'm on the watercolour and pencil page.

ALFK_LeafPrints

ALFK_AuthorArtist

The book is lovely, meaty and inspiring. You can buy it online here, and find out more about it here.

Thanks so much Susan, and well done to you!!!


3 comments:

Cath @ chunkychooky said...

I am so buying this!!

Geek+Nerd said...

YAY! Love Susan, Artstream and this book.

Anna Lloyd said...

It looks like so much fun!