flossy-p home

Saturday, June 02, 2012

kepago

“Kepago specialises in products of great design, offered to members at discounted prices. No more wading through a multitude of categories – just plenty of designer products, all in one convenient place. It’s all quality hand-picked merchandise, showcased on one easy site.”


KepagoHomepageFull


A range of my mini-prints are on sale on Kepago this week. Usually $12 each, Kepago are now offering them for $9, for designs including Wilderness, Sacrifice, Blue Whales, Strings, and Where Babies Come From.

2 comments:

Cath @ chunkychooky said...

I have not heard of this Kepago of which you speak! don't you wish we were at Finders Keepers in Sydney?

I do. x

PS I have News!

Monique said...

There has been much talk of your wilderness print in this house. How incredibly apt it is in depicting the hard headedness of our girl. When one of us is head-butting with her we often just say buffalo and you can't help but smile and back off a little at the peace that it also depicts.


Hope things are well in your world with your beautiful boy