
Those of you who know me may have just spat coffee in shock. But it's true! I'm finally on facebook.
Come see for yourself : flossy-p on Facebook.
I was always a bit concerned that if I started a Facebook I'd have too many places online to keep updated. So we'll see, but the plan is for facebook to be about updates of products in my shop, and projects I'm working on... my portfolio site will still be a gallery of my work and what's happening in my work life... and this blog is more becoming a place where I talk about personal stuff.
If you have any tips or suggestions on keeping multiple web-spots updated and interesting, I'd love to hear them. In the meantime check out my facebook page, "thumbs-up" me if you please, and let me know your thoughts. :)










1 comment:
ahh FB, it's like it has it's own magical spell on us all.
will pop by and visit ♥
Post a Comment