flossy-p home

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

jungle hearts

HeartsForM LionHeart

I Heart Mirabel is another great charity event. Meet Me at Mikes has opened an invitation for people to make hearts to hang in their front window on Valentines Day. Each heart will be for sale for $10, with all profits going towards the Mirabel Foundation (children who have been orphaned or abandoned due to parental drug use).

This bunch o'retro jungle hearts is my contribution. I picked this uber-retro fabric up really cheap at a country op shop a few years back, and have been holding on to it waiting for the right project to come along. (I have a few metres of it. I have no idea what to do with the rest.)

Anyway, hopefully these wee softie hearts will have a fun Melbourne holiday, before finding a nice new home to dangle in.

1 comment:

Bird Bath said...

Love that fabric! works well for the hearts, maybe for cushions or library bags too?