flossy-p home

Friday, February 19, 2010

adrift

Adrift
My attempt at "adrift" for Illustration Friday.


I was looking for a new desktop wallpaper for my computer this week, and was having trouble finding something I like. I prefer hand painted pictures, of a contemporary illustration style (offered by the artist, not nicked)... I ended up with something renaissancey for the time being, but if you know of any, please let me know.

In the meantime I thought this illo might make a nice desktop, so I've done my part, and turned it into one for YOU to download!
(Please be nice, only use it for your own personal use, don't reproduce it.)

Get The Desktop Here: 1280x1024 OR 1680x1050
PC: To set this image as your Desktop Wallpaper, right-click on the image and choose from the menus “Set as Wallpaper” or “Set as Background” (depending on your browser's options);
Mac: Save the image then right click on it and “Set Desktop Picture"

Let me know what you think!

12 comments:

Katrina Jackson said...

What a lovely thing to be greeted with every day! Thank you!

geramyum said...

very lovely. glad to find you . cheers

Z-Kids said...

Wonderful!

Cath @ chunkychooky said...

lover-ly Flossy xxx

Mamzelle Rouge said...

Beautiful... Full of poetry.

Allison said...

I love it Flossy! gorgeous! downloaded it right away. Is there any way to make it bigger? like the 1680x1050 size?

lil kim said...

just gorgeous flossy! thank you! :)

Chrisy said...

I've downloaded it! It's lovely! So different... Thank you...

Uplifted
Drifting
At Peace

Kate Moore said...

You're too clever, and generous. Actually, a Piscean, it's how I feel at the moment. Adrift. There are changes and I am just being pulled by the rip out to sea. No need to struggle though, I know I'll wash up somewhere.

Kate Moore said...

Oooo, I forgot to ask, can I blog this?

Hila said...

how beautiful and generous of you!

Lexi:: PottyMouthMama said...

So, so pretty - you're a gun! It's now my desktop. So, so pretty. Thank YOU!