The team from the Drawgasmic show sent some photos through of the show and the book. It looked like an amazing event (too bad I couldn't pop over to St Louis, Missouri to take a closer look).
My work and the book are still for sale for a little while longer.
Lots more photos of the show on my portfolio site...
...Where Mr You and I have been making some small improvements this week.

4 comments:
Hmmmm *tapping chin with finger* there is something very familiar about the boy on the skateboard at the busstop in the colouring book... I can't quite place him.....
I really love your piece for this show, and I'm over-the-moon excited to see you getting involved with Cranky Yellow. They are truly some of my favorite people.
Congratulations! Looks like a beautiful show - such a shame Missouri isn't around the corner! I had some friends over to my house today and all were ooh-ing and ahh-ing over one of your beautiful prints that grace our walls.
Shame you couldn't get there, it looks like a big turnout! The books looks great and as always, I love your work. Cheers!
Post a Comment