I've turned my hand to drawing on ceramics! It was really really fun.
Now I'm scouring the Op Shops for more good cups and plates to do more more more.
In the meantime, these pretties are for sale in my shop:
- Bird and Bunting cup set
- Huge Red Blimp Cup
- Wandering Vine teacup

7 comments:
These are really sweet! I especially love the clouds on the red.
Gorgeous! What a wonderful way to give new life to a discarded coffee mug.
Love them, just love them....
They're fantastic! I wish I could draw.
Very very pretty! I like them!
These are so nice! I like how you've worked with the shape of the mugs to make everything look so perfectly planned. I can't wait to see more!
I absolutely love these. I have been wanting to try this myself this summer when school is over and I have a bit of time to breathe.
These are truly wonderful.
Post a Comment