flossy-p home

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

etsy success

Found  this on Penny's blog. Amazing isn't it? Makes me a bit proud to be part of it all.


Created by: www.MBAOnline.com

3 comments:

Brenda @ 13 Acres said...

wow - really good info on Etsy! i remember when i found Etsy...i thought "wow" this is huge and i'm gonna love it! as a seller and buyer i have never looked back!

Geek+Nerd said...

Wow. That is really amazing. I think I was one of the first hundred users on Etsy - and it's been amazing to see how the company has changed and grown over the years. I love Etsy!

Cath @ chunkychooky said...

there is no better place in the world to buy presents for yourself and everyone else in your life, to be inspired and amazed and the truly beautiful things people are making in their homes. To buy directly from the person whose hands made it. and its HOW WE MET FLOSSY-P!!! xx