flossy-p home

Friday, May 05, 2006

zbgthui

zlwdti

At first I thought I was just a bit sleepy

Or maybe my typing was a bit off

Then I thought I was dopey

After that I stared to think I may need an eye test – perhaps I need glasses

I never suspected I was dyslexic

So WHY do I get these things wrong every single time?

Now I just bash away at the keys like a chimpanzee dressed in a curly wig, suit and tie from a “comedy” TV show in the 70’s would.

I’ve got a much better chance that way.

2 comments:

rania said...

You know, every time I have to type in those letters I think about my dyslexic friends and how hard it must be for them to get it right.

I rarely get those letters right the first time. And I really didn't want to activate them on my site. But, spam took over. And, I guess spam won.

Ah well.

flossy-p said...

Damn Spam! They beat me too. Once day they'll get their comeuppance, one day!