
I felt bad leaving this space for a week on such a wingy whiney way (see previous post), so here's some cute and pretty to brighten up the void while I'm gone. (Also so Mr You and I can look at her while we're away).
1. Doing her best to look innocent and as sweet as pie
2. Showing off the name tag I made for her out of fimo. I made a whole batch actually. It sews on like a giant button, has her name and our phone number etched in. It's great because nothing that dangles stays put, so at least this one she can't grab and pull off. Plus it's light-weight and easy to spot. (And, yes that is a pot of stones. It used to have a plant, but she "removed" that. Now there are just stones that heat up in the sun, which she likes to sit on, and then flick about. In this pic she's just warming up to catapult one across the room).
3. "I is in your greenery impersonating your bloom!"
Enjoy your week. I intend to return with more time, good news and photo's.










2 comments:
The fimo Name tag is a great idea! Did you stamp the name in, scratch it in or just write it on with a marker?? I can't tell.
oh what a cutie - all that sweet fuzzy goodness!
i hope your trip is/was both fun and fruitful.
and *if* there is a wedding *wink* just tell me the date-time-place and my camera and i will be front and center
Post a Comment