flossy-p home

Thursday, August 02, 2007

i has a lucky girl

Vanessa's Frame
Look! Vanessa made this gorgeous stamp colllaged frame for me. Isn't it amazing?

Here take a closer look:
Stamps TopRight

Stamps BottomLeft

It's a frame but I really can't think of anything to put in it that won't detract from how beautiful the frame is in itself. So I think I've decided to put a mirror in there.

Vanessa's ParcelHow come I recieved such a fanciful package? Well a little while ago Vanessa asked me to paint a picture of her friends as a wedding gift, to them, and in return she promised me one of her amazing stampy creations. And that's not all, I also got magnets, (one that's a map of Sydney as a keepsake for when we leave), a cool mixed CD, lip gloss, and a hand knitted "dishcloth" (although there is no way in the world I'll be using it on dirty dishes! It's far too nice).

Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you Vanessa. I absolutely love it!

3 comments:

Shauna said...

SWOOOOOOOOOOOOOON! That is absolutely stunningly gorgeous! :)

Rayne said...

This is incredibly beautiful!!!!
My daughter, however, would have a fit. She collects stamps and puts them in little albums. I once asked if she had any extras or duplicats or duds that she didn't want so I could do a project and she acted as if I had requested her left ear to hang on my wall.

isay said...

really amazing!