flossy-p home

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

keepsake purse

Keepsake Purse

I just finished making this for a friend. She asked me to make it as a gift for her sister in law who is expecting her first baby. It's a keepsake purse. Inside it has small pockets; for a first tooth, first lock of hair, hospital band, and a larger pocket for letters and cards. I hope they both like it.

Keepsake Purse - detail

9 comments:

Regina said...

Your blogspot is looking' great!! And so does that keepsake wallet. What a lovely idea. So thoughtful and pretty!

Anonymous said...

very nice. love the blog [also added you to my new blog]

Shauna said...

oooohhh i love it, is there no end to your talents? :)

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest idea I have ever seen! I totally want one when I have a baby. :-)

flossy-p said...

Thanks :)

Thank-you for the link Brewer Hough, good luck with your new blog and store :)

Victoria said...

That's a wonderful idea. I would love to give one these as a gift, or recieve one if I had another baby. Very special.

Anonymous said...

That is a grand idea! And the fabric is oh so pretty, especially the inside pattern.

Pirusca said...

Oh, it's very nice!

leslie said...

such a great idea! i love it!