flossy-p home

Thursday, November 15, 2007

scales

Scales
My Illustration Friday attempt for scale.

- She did not need to stand on the scales to know she was a sexy woman.

- He would practice his scales day and night, so that his performances on the Paris Metro would be something of a marvel.

These wee Frenchies are off to Abigail for a loooong overdue swap. It's so hard making pictures to swap with people who's work you so admire. It's quite nerve wracking actually. I hope she likes them.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the sweet comment on my Illustration Friday painting! Your illustrations are lovely, I really like your style. I added your blog to my blog reader, so I can check back soon!! Have a great day.

Anonymous said...

What two sweet illustrations! The color palette is great and so are the details. Nice work.

Nemo said...

Beautiful work! I like the ambient, so romantic!

Kelly Medina said...

Both are wonderful! I like their poses and the colors are great. Great work!

Diane Duda said...

I'm sure it will be a successful swap! You both do beautiful work.
:)

di

Anonymous said...

I really love your style!

Anonymous said...

Really nicely done. I love that vintage feel to the costumes and piece.