flossy-p home

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

an april away

In an hour or two I'm heading to Sydney. I'll be gone for the rest of the month... photographing our friends wedding, going to my sister's engagement party, shopping for my own wedding attire, re-stocking the art gallery with my cards, and seeing the Curvy show. I still have to pack and I can't for the life of me find my phone charger, it's chaos so I must go get seriously organised.

Have a lovely month.

Take care .xx.

9 comments:

Kate Moore said...

Yippee. Have a great time.

Katrina Jackson said...

Have fun! You'll be missed!

Anastasia said...

ohhh have fun! i spent the morning walking up and down King st Newtown ....was fun!!

Geek+Nerd said...

Have an awesome time! I'll miss your posts...

stacy kathryn said...

Sounds like a wonderful way to spend the rest of the month. Have tons of fun!

Renee said...

Have a fabulous little holiday. Love Renee xoxo

Melanie Gray Augustin said...

Have a wonderful time! I look forward to reading all about it when you get back!

Anna Lloyd said...

Have a great visit to Sydney! I love your comission for Pandora!

Jenny said...

Enjoy!Sounds like fun!