flossy-p home

Thursday, April 02, 2009

curvy 6

Curvy Promo
I was so so so so excited to find out I've been accepted into Curvy again this year!!!!!

And this year I have sent 3 works into the exhibition too. The show opens in Sydney tonight, and if it's anything like last year, it should be quite a bash.

The show remains in Sydney until April 17th.
(Then I think it travels to Brisbane and Melbourne. Or at least it did last year).

So if you're in the area, go see:
Mori Gallery (between Chinatown and Darling Harbour)
168 Day Street, Sydney

I'm going to see it after Easter :D

The books should be on sale soon too. eeeeeee, exciting.

3 comments:

Anastasia said...

ohhh i was there last night - were you there too?
i saw one of your illustrations, gorgeous!! it was so busy...great opening night!

Chrisy said...

Congrats! Have a fab time! Hoping to see it when it gets to Brisbane...

lil kim said...

Fantastic! Do you know where/when it will be in Melbourne?