flossy-p home

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

more mural photos

Mural In Bakery

HUGE thank-you's go out to some peeps this week for posting, tweeting, and whatever it is you do on facebook... about my mural video. You're awesome:
- Australian Edge
- Pikaland
- IndieFixx
- Far Out Brussel Sprout
- Flavors Me
- And Chrissy of Artdecadence

And thanks to anyone else who has spread it around for me! ♥ for you!


Two Whales

Big Whale

Lighthouse

Bakery Pic 1

Bakery Pic 2

5 comments:

Aether-art said...

It just looks so beautiful - I'm so happy you're getting some well deserved recognition!

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

It's amazing flossy-p. I hope one day to sit in that cafe and have a coffee and danish. Such beautiful work.

Cath @ chunkychooky said...

I am tellin ya kiddo- get those whales printed and in that cafe!!!! it looks so fabulous.x

lil kim said...

you do great whales.

muralimanohar said...

That is really awesome. You do GREAT work! :D