LOL, this so made me laugh. Even more because isn't that guy the guy that won that awful Australia's Top Model (or whatever it was called). Can't remember his name... Reece? Anyway, I'm sure he's delighted that he went through national humiliation on a reality tv show just to end up wearing $29 jeans.
Hilarious! I do this all the time. I have an Urban Outfitters catalogue that I have been saving for a year and a half now to add commentary and put on the blog. Thanks for the reminder!
At the tender age of 9, a wild scottish woman (a friend of my parents'), convinced me, without a hint of a doubt that my name was Alice Flossy Pumpernickel.
more...
6 comments:
LOL, this so made me laugh. Even more because isn't that guy the guy that won that awful Australia's Top Model (or whatever it was called). Can't remember his name... Reece? Anyway, I'm sure he's delighted that he went through national humiliation on a reality tv show just to end up wearing $29 jeans.
Hilarious! I do this all the time. I have an Urban Outfitters catalogue that I have been saving for a year and a half now to add commentary and put on the blog. Thanks for the reminder!
Thanks for the chuckle : )
haha, I hope he got paid well for that job! Hilarious!
That is SO funny. He does look like he has a migraine. Or he's constipated. Who wouldn't be wearing that?!
I know! Double-denim no less ;)
hehehe
Post a Comment