
I've had a scorchingly busy couple of months. I can't remember the last time I gave myself a full day off. With all the market preparation, travelling to and from, follow-up work afterwards, sewing my way through 85 pillowcases, Christmas shopping, a Mr You family funeral last week, etc, etc... there hasn't been much time for R&R.
But yesterday was the day. Started off with a sleep-in, followed by a yummy cooked breakfast, and then I had a loooong bubble bath! IN THE MORNING PEOPLE! It's unheard of I tell you. I don't think, in my entire life, I've ever started a day with a long slow bubble bath. AAAAAHHHHHH.
From there I spent some time lying on the lounge, doing some Christmas baking, (okay, then I did squeeze in a teensy hour or so of work), but we finished the day with a trip to the movies.
It was bliss I tell you. B-Liss!
And feeling so much better for it.










2 comments:
Oh my goodness - I *LOVE* baths. That is my thing to do when I need some serious stress relief. I bought some crazy awesome bath salts at Bazaar Bizarre a few weeks ago, and have yet to try them out - thanks for the reminder!
So glad that you got to have a nice day to yourself. You deserve it! *hugs*
Take some r and r time before the baby arrives, believe me you will thank yourself once the baby comes. I hope you had a lovely Christmas.
Post a Comment