I just got your comment + a BIG CONGRATS are in order! I'm so happy for you.
I, myself, am due in eight days. ACK!
We have your pieces framed in her room... I had gotten the one of the mama and blonde baby you had prints listed of a while back as well as the one with the two girls and the brick wall--they're both above the crib. I'll have to send you a photograph. She's one lucky babe to have such beautiful art gracing her room.
Sending you so much love and hopes for a peaceful journey. xo
happy new year Flossy-p! Looking forward to reading about all your adventures over the next year. should be a corker for you and Mr. You. All the best!!
At the tender age of 9, a wild scottish woman (a friend of my parents'), convinced me, without a hint of a doubt that my name was Alice Flossy Pumpernickel.
more...
10 comments:
love to you, Mr You and the little. x
Happy Christmas to you Flossy-P!
Merry Christmas to you!
Oooh, and yours too. xxx
have a wonderful day!!! Merry Christmas!
((hgus))
yours too!
much love & happiness to you for the new year ♥
Hi sweet Flossy:
I just got your comment + a BIG CONGRATS are in order! I'm so happy for you.
I, myself, am due in eight days. ACK!
We have your pieces framed in her room... I had gotten the one of the mama and blonde baby you had prints listed of a while back as well as the one with the two girls and the brick wall--they're both above the crib. I'll have to send you a photograph. She's one lucky babe to have such beautiful art gracing her room.
Sending you so much love and hopes for a peaceful journey. xo
It's going to be an exciting 2011 for you and your hubby! Wishing you all things good - health, happiness, fortunes and joy.
Best wishes,
Cinta
xxx
happy new year Flossy-p! Looking forward to reading about all your adventures over the next year. should be a corker for you and Mr. You. All the best!!
Happy New Year Flossy!!
Post a Comment