flossy-p home

Monday, February 14, 2011

the generosity of you

Recently I have been showered in generosity. Pure, sweet, kind, selfless, thoughtful generosity...

Penny from Pocket Carnival sent me (for our soon-to-be-new-baby) one of her adorable softies:

PennysLion


Lauren Carney sent me an ORIGINAL drawing:

LaurenCarneyOriginal


And at the Finders Keepers markets I made some great cards swaps with Courtney Brims and Kareena Zerefos. Plus I managed to swap one of my prints for this lovely pair of birds by Beth-Emily:

SilverEyes_byBeth-Emily

Now we have our bedrooms painted, and all this gorgeous new stuff in them, it's all starting to feel really really homey. Thanks, so so very much. :)

4 comments:

Felicity said...

Treasures each and every one!

Felicity x

PS: Thank you for introducing me to these artists

Anna Lloyd said...

Beautiful loot!

Penny said...

YAY!!! Lucky baby :)

Chrisy said...

You deserve all this generosity girl...and yes take it easy...I'm slowly learning that it's okay to do nothing...