flossy-p home

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

a bit behind the eight ball, but just as rewarding

One of the "advantages" of this new lifestyle is catching up on daytime TV (and midnight TV come to think of it) as I'm feeding baby Millipede.

A bonus last week was catching an episode of Oprah that featured none other than the amazing NieNie*. Actually I only caught the last 10 minutes, and have been searching online for it to see the rest, to no avail. (It actually aired in the US back in 2009, hence the title of this post).

There is THIS bit though...
SO great, especially for me right now; a fledgling mother.

- - - - -

* NieNie, for those of you who don't know, is Stephanie Nielson. A great blogger, plane crash survivor, and inspiring mother.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I love catching up on the all the TV I missed! I can't help you find it, but hopefully someone in the blogosphere can!