flossy-p home

Saturday, December 24, 2011

good things

GoodThingsPencilSet

10 good things. (inspired by a little bird) :

1. I have managed to cross so many things off my to-do list, that right now I am sitting on the internet, sipping tea, without feelings of guilt or underlying stress. Ahhh :)
2. I can hear cheerful birds outside
3. The cup of tea I'm sipping was brought to me by my thoughtful man
4. My baby is sleeping (right now at least)
5. My Dad and his family stayed over last night, and the big Christmassy roast dinner we made was really yummy
6. The sun just came out after a rainy morning
7. That there are still so many of the little tiny fruit cakes, that my mother in law baked, still left over waiting for me to eat
8. While our back yard has been irreversibly changed, our front yard is looking nicer and nicer
9. I love Christmas time
10. There are presents :)

Merry Christmas. Hope you enjoy laughing with your families, and eating food in ways you shouldn't normally. .xx.

1 comment:

Katrina Jackson said...

Merry Christmas to you!!!