flossy-p home

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

shhhh, don't tell

One of Santa's elves has let me in on a little secret...

Santa is bringing Millipede THIS for Christmas!!!

Camilla-cot-web_medium
Camilla Engman cot sheet.

A bit of a splurge really, but one that will certainly help to ease my pain of having to get up to the little one with the shouty-mouth 5 times a night. How thoughtful of Santa! ;D

5 comments:

Katrina Jackson said...

Love it!!

b and e said...

That's awesome! I love it!

Do you really have to get up 5 times a night??!?! My sister got me onto a book called Save Our Sleep, if you're interested in bubby sleeping 7pm - 7am. Thanks to this book, my boy is 6months and sleeps 7-7 with a 10:30 'dream'feed only. Soon he drops that feed also.

Hope you can catch some more sleep tonight! and can you get Adult sheets like that.. I'm serious, it won't look silly... would it??

bxx

Aether-art said...

Ha ha - snap! I've had my eye on that one for months!! Maybe the polar bears will become Millipede's sleeping good luck charm? I hope so...xxx

Sissy Sparrows said...

Love those sheets....they weren't around when I was popping out children!

Anna Lloyd said...

hehe, cool