While I'm distracted trying to work out why half my baby's face turned red and puffed up on the weekend* (giving me a heart attack in the process I might add), I thought I'd fill this void with some lovelies from talented stylish ETSYites.
Here you go, enjoy:

*NOTE: I crammed him into the car and raced him to the afterhours clinic, watching more of his face blow-up on the way... of course by the time I got there he'd returned to normal colour and shape and was giggling happily, needless to say the doctor couldn't see anything wrong!!!!
It had been a few hours since he ate anything, we were inside playing at the time... any ideas?
Here you go, enjoy:

*NOTE: I crammed him into the car and raced him to the afterhours clinic, watching more of his face blow-up on the way... of course by the time I got there he'd returned to normal colour and shape and was giggling happily, needless to say the doctor couldn't see anything wrong!!!!
It had been a few hours since he ate anything, we were inside playing at the time... any ideas?










4 comments:
That's strange. I don't know, I just know I'd be scared too! Babies can be allergic to random things like materials or rubber but they usually grow out of it.
Hmm. My maxwell is 7 months and started teething his first proper tooth. At the same time he has developed spots on his face and ear. red. and just a few. No other symptoms. I have no idea.
babies. so much guesswork!! even for the doctors.
Lovely etsy finds - I'm following them up now!
bxx
Glad to hear he's ok now... if it happens again (and please I hope not), and I know this sounds totally awful even as I write it, but could you take a photo, just so you can show the doctor if it fades before you get there again.
As I said, hopefully it will never happen again, and we can agree that it was the stupidest and least sensitive suggestion EVER!!
xxx
(Love the Etsy links... hmmm, which one do I click on first, the wild bunch it is!)
Ooooh, lovely knits!
Randomly, has he had any antibiotics lately? I had a similar experience as a child, but it was triggered by Amoxicillin. Nasty stuff, blech -- face puffed right up and my eyes were just slits. Anyhow, hope he's doing better!
I'm in love with that pillow! And my, my that sounds pretty scary. I hope that it was just a passing something or other and that it doesn't happen again! Love to you and yours.
Post a Comment