This is exactly why I love these sorts of festivals! They are the perfect excuse to bust out the full hair and makeup and get dolled up for a day. I am lucky enough to have a few festivals like this a year being on the Gold Coast and I take full advantage of them.
At the tender age of 9, a wild scottish woman (a friend of my parents'), convinced me, without a hint of a doubt that my name was Alice Flossy Pumpernickel.
more...
3 comments:
I love this. I don't even have children and I look like the "BEFORE" most of the time.
This is exactly why I love these sorts of festivals! They are the perfect excuse to bust out the full hair and makeup and get dolled up for a day. I am lucky enough to have a few festivals like this a year being on the Gold Coast and I take full advantage of them.
Love this! Glad you got to dress up and get out :)
Post a Comment