Millipede is 17 months old, but sometimes I swear he is actually 78... YEARS that is!
Mostly he spends his days pottering around the garden with the watering can, but let me set the scene I came across yesterday...
(He has had a cold, so his voice is croaky and hoarse.)
I'm occupied tidying up some mess, he is playing in the loungeroom.
Then I hear the TV come on. I poke my head around the corner to check, and find...
Him sitting on the couch snuggled up next to our cat, he has pulled the slanket up over his lap, is patting the cat with one hand, has a book in the other (with TV remote nearby), and is entranced watching the early edition news on TV, "ahh-ing" and "hmmm-ing" in response with his croaky hoarse voice.
Such a little old man!
We laughed about it being the early edition news, giving him time to have dinner and get to bed before 7pm, just like real old men ;) Perhaps if I get him a car cleaning kit he can have our car sparkling and immaculate, up to "senior citizen vehicle" standards in no time!
- - -
Please no Benjamin Button comments. It doesn't mater how hot you think Brad Pitt may be, the fact is it's just creepy.
Mostly he spends his days pottering around the garden with the watering can, but let me set the scene I came across yesterday...
(He has had a cold, so his voice is croaky and hoarse.)
I'm occupied tidying up some mess, he is playing in the loungeroom.
Then I hear the TV come on. I poke my head around the corner to check, and find...
Him sitting on the couch snuggled up next to our cat, he has pulled the slanket up over his lap, is patting the cat with one hand, has a book in the other (with TV remote nearby), and is entranced watching the early edition news on TV, "ahh-ing" and "hmmm-ing" in response with his croaky hoarse voice.
Such a little old man!
We laughed about it being the early edition news, giving him time to have dinner and get to bed before 7pm, just like real old men ;) Perhaps if I get him a car cleaning kit he can have our car sparkling and immaculate, up to "senior citizen vehicle" standards in no time!
- - -
Please no Benjamin Button comments. It doesn't mater how hot you think Brad Pitt may be, the fact is it's just creepy.










5 comments:
Firstly: That is seriously cute. Maybe drop him off at the RSL for a bistro buffet at 5pm with the other pensioners?
Secondly: You own a Slanket??? Please, talk me through this purchase...
He needs an old man hat as well.
Aww that is so cute!!!
I can't wait to see him! x
They're so entertaining aren't they...enjoy each moment....
Post a Comment