Okay, rules are...
Name ten things I like:
- Music
- Art
- The Ocean
- Trees
- Flowers
- Cups of tea with friends
- Carson Kressley
- Wearing brightly coloured tights
- Day light savings
- Cake
And, tag ten other bloggers:
Art Esprit
Ali J
Abigail Halpin
Geek+Nerd
Mandi and Maddi
One Sheep Town
Pocket Carnival
Lilli Boo
Pottymouth Mama
TinnieGirl
Fire at will.

6 comments:
Ahh! Carson Kressley! I have been watching that hideous True Beauty show just to see Carson :D
teehee this looks fun..
Lovely things to like : )
Oh I Luuurve daylight savings. Roll on summer I say! (I love lots of the other things too - but daylight savings really stood out)
I agree, please hurry daylight savings and the warm warm sun!
Thanks for tagging us!
U so sweet...
Thanks Flossy...have been requiring some inspiration..will go do my meme list now :-)
Post a Comment