flossy-p home

Thursday, July 08, 2010

giveaway prizes

Just now getting around to showing you the little packages I put together (of 5 things each) for the winners of my 5th Bloggy Birthday Giveaway!

My friend is the brain and skilled hands behind the beautiful Mandi and Maddi brand, and although her online shops are mostly bare, it is because her retail outlets keep her so busy. She came around for lunch one day a few weeks ago, and adorned me with some really really gorgeous clips that I had admired. I kept the pink one for myself, and sent an orange one to my Sister Sparkle for her birthday. Feeling guilty that she always gives me her beautiful things, I took myself off to the shops and bought one of her very cool magnetic bookmarks.

Mandi And Maddi

The bookmark went into one of the giveaway packages!

Give Away Prizes

For Cindy from Bug and Pop I got a nice neutral scarf from the op-shop, ready for her to embellish, the magnetic bookmark, a pack of my Happy Happy Garden Cards, a Curiosity mini-print, and a square card featuring my Buttercup Bluejay design.

And for Victoria from One Sheep Town I got a cool string bag made of wool and a funny Australiana tea towel from the op-shop, a pack of my Happy Happy Garden Cards, a print of Honour, and a square card featuring my Peony and Red Cardinal design.

I've since heard they both liked their packages.

5 comments:

muralimanohar said...

Um, of course they love their packages...just look at them! :D Gorgeous!!

Jenny said...

They would have LOVED all that goodness in a package-lucky ducks:)

Chrisy said...

Well those lucky duckies...it'd be like Christmas getting one of those packages! Thank you for thinking of me sweetie. Hope life is going well for you and your darlin.

victoria said...

I OBSESSIVELY loved my package and all it's treasures!!!

Two Love Beans said...

Thankyou so much for the lovely mention, you really are so sweet!!!!
The packages look great!!!