flossy-p home

Friday, October 15, 2010

friday faves: magic carpet

Fell in upsidedown, insideout, love with this rug this week! From Florian Pucher Carpet Design, they do landscapes from different continents, but the European one is my absolute favourite.

landcarpet_europe1

landcarpet_europe2

landcarpet_europe3
I wonder if they include a few cows when you buy one?


Elsewhere these colourful rugs also caught my fancy...

Scale rug by Carpet Direct on Etsy:

Scale Rug

Scale Rug Detail


And this painstakingly made, but yummy all the same, bright Felt Ball Rug, by Krita on Etsy:

Felt Ball Rug

Hope your feet find something bright and soft to play with this weekend.

4 comments:

Geek+Nerd said...

Oh my gosh - I wish I had money so that I could snap up that scale rug. SO PRETTY!

Anna Lloyd said...

very cool! I want the felt ball one.

Claire (ethel loves fred) said...

LOVE them!

Cindy said...

Oh my goodness! I love them all so much, though I would have to spend the whole time patting them