flossy-p home

Wednesday, October 06, 2010

do some findin' and then some keepin'

MelbFindersKeepers

All you lucky Melbournites must be getting so excited about this weekend. If not, then you should be! Trust me, the first ever Melbourne Finders Keepers Market is going to be amazing. I so wish I was going to be there.


Speaking of which, the news on that front is not all bad. In fact it's quite EXCITING...

BrisbFindersKeepers

I will be having a stall at the Brisbane Finders Keepers Market!!!!

I have only been to Brisbane once before, and that was yeeeaaaars ago. So I'm reeeaaally excited, both about being part of the markets, and also checking out the city... and the GOMA!!!

If you're a local, please tell me what else we should do and see, and places we must go to while we're in your fair river city.

Also, if you have any advice on nice areas to stay in that'd be tops too.


Can't wait. I'll remind you again closer to the time, but for those conscientious among you, mark the 6th & 7th November in your diaries now. ;D

4 comments:

lil kim said...

thanks for reminding me! I think I'm gonna, I'm gonna gonna. Wish you were going to be there! :-(

Sarah Knight said...

I'm on the wrong continent — but congratulations on your booth — and best of luck to you and your sales!
:D

Anastasia said...

exciting - enjoy your trip to Brisbane!!
its a great market to be part of, it just keeps getting better and better! Cool vibe and and a FAB way to showcase Aussie talent!!

Melanie Gray Augustin said...

That's so exciting! And congratulations! Will you be up here long?