flossy-p home

Tuesday, November 02, 2010

to market, to market, jiggety jig!

The reason it's been so lonesome on this here blog recently, is that I've been a-frenzy of activity, making lots and lots of new stock ready to take to the Finders Keepers Market this coming weekend.

So before I pack everything in my car for the journey, it's time for a big old fashioned show and tell...

Firstly:

WhaleStuffies_Back

So, what do we have here? A basket of tiny shapeless pillows?...
...
...
...
...

WhaleStuffies_Front

Noooo, it's a basket of eversocute whale stuffies!

See!

WhaleStuffie_Medium


Next:

Library bags in two designs, each with unique backing fabric.

GirlWhaleBag

BoyWhaleBags

BoyWhaleBag_flossy-p


And Finally:

Pillowcases! Snuggly huggy pillowcases.

WombatPillow

WombatPillow_detail

WombatPillows_Packaged

All packaged and ready to go :D


Of course I shall be selling all of my other products too: cards, postcards, and prints of varying sizes, plus my colouring book!

It's going to be so exciting. So again, a reminder, Finders Keepers Market this weekend, Brisbane.

If you do come, please say hello. I know it can be scary, but its scary for me too, and its much nicer for me when people say hi :)

I'll also be coming to the Finders Keepers in Sydney in early December too! More on that when I return next week.

15 comments:

victoria said...

I am totally impressed with the new art products. The stuffed wales are absolutely wonderful and I LOVE the pillowcases!!
Best wishes for the market.

Monique said...

Are these in the shop? They are gorgeous!

Good luck over the weekend.

Felicity said...

I love them all but ESPECIALLY the wombat pillowcases.

You are very clever.

Felicity x

Penny said...

Those totes are awesome! And I love the whale toys. You have to list them after the market online!

Good luck good luck! Take photos!

xx

CurlyPops said...

They're all so beautiful. Good luck (not that you'll need it)!

laura said...

Oh my goodness! I want some of everything! I hope that you plan to eventually make these new gorgeous products available in your etsy for those of us unlucky enough to be stuck halfway around the world from you. :)

Anna Lloyd said...

I love the pillowcase! Very cute. Good luck!!

Cath @ chunkychooky said...

Flossy-p you are a bloody genius!!! i love everything. i lveo the whal softies and the bags and when you get back lets rendesvous! Good luck for finders keepers lovey. You are going to sell HEAPS!!!

Kate Moore said...

All of it looks fabulous. Gosh, I hope there's enough stock for when you come to the Sydney Finders Keepers. I'd better mark the date in my diary.

Regina said...

Flossy! Everything is amazing. You have totally outdone yourself. Love the whale totes especially.

Lilli boo said...

Ph my they are AMAZING....I love your totes your pillows and your stuffie whales....are these going to be available in your shop or are you planning a trip to Melbourne too? please :-)...good luck in Brisbane I'm sure they'll sell like hotcakes!!!

Esti said...

I like all of them!!
The pillows especially. I wish you great sales at the Market. I'm sure you'll succeed :)

Cathie said...

absolutely floaty beautiful!
have fun ♥

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

Well who doesn't want a whale stuffie and a snuggly huggy pillow case and the most beautiful library bags I've ever seen. I want one of each.

Hope the market goes really well and that we'll be seeing more of you in blogland soon.

.girl ferment. said...

Those whale stuffies kill me.

WOW


xx