It's a very windy, cold day here, and it's Sunday. This gives me two very good reasons to stay inside in my comfy warm slippers all day long! Much hot tea will be consumed, and much pottering around the house will be achieved.I peeped out the bathroom window this morning and noticed a line of wind-worn birds, puffed up and gripping tightly along the side fence. I'd invite them inside, but I know they're too shy.
Feels good and safe inside on days like today, especially after such an upsetting week. I spent Thursday night online, emailing all my friends in London. With the time difference it was night-time here and morning there, so I waited until one by one all of them arrived at work and popped online. Each with stories to tell, and emotions to share. I'm glad to say that thanks to sleeping in, early starts, and being weened off nicorette patches, they all managed to avoid being in the wrong place at the wrong time. And although I was relieved, it still didn't help going to sleep any easier. It's horrific and painful, and makes human nature so so hard to comprehend. (Cat describes the confusion beautifully).
My head spins.










No comments:
Post a Comment