flossy-p home

Friday, July 29, 2005

music music music

FlossysCDs1 I've finally finished my CDs for CD Swap 2.

I'll be posting them out today to 5 folks across Australia and America. I don't want to give too much away just yet because that'd spoil the surprise for them. But I'll post more detail with the all important tracklists next week.

I ended up deciding to make 3 different CD tracklists once I got my list of people, because of age and location. I didn't want to bombard the Australian on my list with local music, like I did for the American people. And there's another CD that I made especially for one person... I'll explain why later.

I've used my photos in the cover designs, but I don't have one of those nifty lable makers, so the actual discs are a bit naff. But the music will make up for it, right?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tend to put lots of Aussie music on mine too. I figure it's cool to showcase some of our awesome talent and give people something new to listen to. I was suprised though that in the last swap 2 people had Ben Lee on there compilations, I had no idea he was that popular in the US...

Anonymous said...

whoa i wish i was one of your partners!
they look awsome.

flossy-p said...

I know, choosing Aussie music for abroad was really hard, having absolutely no idea what music reaches that far. But it's good anyway, and can never be spread far enough, hey?

Anonymous said...

i did the same thing - got my first cd from the swap and then started fretting about my own not-so-cool cd's! but yours look great. yay! i am so glad to be your imaginary friend.

flossy-p said...

:D thanks

Melanie Levi said...

Your covers look fabulous! As per your comment on mine - you're not on my list (alas!) but I'll be happy to make you a copy if you'd like to email me your name and mailing address and such!