flossy-p home

Thursday, April 13, 2006

is that a rocket in your pocket?

" Gronk said...
But Does she love her rocket a little 'too much'? ;) "


Hahahaha! I knew that would happen. Let’s face it, you’re all thinkin’ it!
As Mr You put it, “Its unavoidable. No matter what you do, anything with no arms, going forward, is going to look phallic.”
My solution (in a weird way) was to draw a boy hanging onto the rocket, but it seems he looks more like a girl… or does everyone just have a dirty mind?

Anyway, let’s not psychoanalyse it too much... please.

Instead, I’ll turn my fantasies to some great artworks I just found that I really really really want to have hanging on my wall.

ShooFly’s amazing knitter paintings

and

Anything from PencilPusher

2 comments:

Allison said...

ha ha ha ha! didn't even cross my mind - - hmm, wonder what that says about me. another lovely illustration in any case.

rania said...

I didn't make that type of rocket connection at all! Your turtle family detail makes it totally PG!

Thanks so much for writing about my new artwork! Thats super awesome of you!