
We've had house guests staying this week, Mr You's Sister and her children came to visit. They stayed in our front room (our EQ or Entertainment Quarter where our computers are) so I haven't had access to my computer for days. Jumped online today and there's so much catching up to do! So many exciting things have happened while I've been away (from the online world) this week.
Having said that, lot's of exciting things happened in the outside world for us this week too; Mr You's birthday, celebrations and entertaining visitors. Yesterday we took them to the Royal Easter Show. I haven't been since I was about 12 years old, and Mr You has never been, so it was as exciting for us as it was for the visitors.
We went on rides, got showbags, ate fair-food, tried a few sideshow games, looked at the fruit displays, craft and quilts and art, and of course the farmyard animals. I always love the cows with their giant gentle eyes and eyelashes to die for. This year, however, I fell madly in love with the alpaca's. There were some highly refined looking ones that sat like ladies with poofy up-styled hair, enjoying high tea. But the best ones were the dishevelled shaggy ones with long ratty fringes that were begging to be dressed in floppy rasta beanies.
The baby ones had those cute squooshed-flat profiled faces, that are so popular in the baby world for all species. I used to want a lamb (stuck in a perpetual state of lambness, never to grow into a sheep), but NOW, with their cross between a lamb and a camel goodness, I want a baby alpaca!!! Desperately.










4 comments:
oh my goodness! those itty bitty baby piggies! eeee! I can't handle that much pink cuteness!
teehehehehehehe
wow-lovley photos of farm animals!
i like the roller coaster and ferris wheel! i miss big spaces of amusement parks.
Those sweet little baby pigs, piglets! Even the name is cute! And yes, those baby alpacas are adorable!
Post a Comment