flossy-p home

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

tea bag book bag

Tea Bag In One
Yes-sir-ee, on a roll I am. Here's the finished tea bag book bag, (complete with soft flanelette lining and pretty red ribbon).

I'll be putting this on ebay this coming weekend. I'll let you know where and when in case anyone is interested.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful!

Danielle said...

Oh, I love it! So groovy and girly.

Allison said...

wonderful! wow! I just recently figured out ebay (had to b/c I found a typewriter that I knew must belong to me!) so be sure to let me know when you list this. turned out beautifully! etsy would be lucky to have you ;)

justjohanna said...

you are on a roll! love this!

rania said...

this is really awesome! is that "the artist's way" in there?

Anonymous said...

oh that book bag is so so so freakin' cute! i don't think i've seen anything like it! very unique!

you are so talented.