flossy-p home

Friday, April 27, 2007

how would you describe music to someone who's never heard it?

Because it's Friday afternoon, and there's no better time to put on some music and jiggle out them blues...

3 Piece
3 Piece

Another piece for the eQuinox show.

I was happy to see that Susan had written a bio for me on the Artstream site, because the one I provided her with was rediculous! I didn't mean for it to be, I just can't write those things. I asked Mr You for help when I was trying, and his 2 oh-so-wise pieces of advice were:
1. "Don't ramble on with lies" (which, although sensible, got us into a tiff about him thinking that I ever would!)
and 2. "Try to sneak in the words whimsy blue-smoke" (??? Don't ask. I have no idea!)

So with that as my guidance, you can imagine what I sent... I don't know... something stoopid about Boy George. Anyway, thankfully I have Susan to sort me out.

3 comments:

Diane Duda said...

now this is my new favorite FAVORITE!!!
they look so blissful, and flowy, and content...just like, oh i don't know, whimsy blue-smoke.
i especially like the girl in the middle with closed eyes. she makes me sigh.

Allison said...

oh my gosh! i so heart this! did i ever tell you i play the violin? are these going to be for sale on the artstream website or only at the show? i may have to recruit an eastern friend to head over to the show on my behalf. where do these come from flossy? genius!

Anonymous said...

As someone who dearly loves music and has grown up in the midst of it all my life, I have to tell you, Flossy, you hit the nail on the head. I saw it and instantly wanted to cry (good tears) at how perfect it is. Thank you for sharing your beautiful talents with us!