
My Illustration Friday attempt for "cars".
Yikes! It's beeeeeen soooo loooooong since I've done something for Illustration Friday, I've almost forgotten how to. (And I think I might only just scrape this one in before the next topic comes in).
Feels good to be back though. Lets see if I can keep it up...










5 comments:
Lovely cars! I remember one of my cousins doing that with his cars (with his feet on top, not inside tho'!) and ending up the same way :D I browsed your stuff for sale section and found your work very whimsical especially the one with three musicians. Will pass on your details to a friend of mine who's looking for something for her little girl's room.
very nice..
i enjoyed your other work as well..
This absolutely rocks! I need to find myself a pair of car shoes. I hate rollerskates, but these seem so much friendlier for some reason.
What a great idea - I'm surprised my two guys never thought of this! Too cute.
As I was scrolling down the page, the picture revealing itself to me little bit by little bit, I have to admit my reaction was 'what in the heck?' and then I got to see the whole picture and it made me smile.
My brothers used to like to put their toy cars on their feet and try and skate around on the floor.
Not sure why since they had perfectly good skates....
Boys....never could understand them.
Post a Comment