I agree with all of the above. I love the way you express yourself in your art. I have been getting IF topics for a few months now...but never have the courage to try them out...afraid of what might come- or not come- of it. Your work inspires me!
This is so sad. My first thought was 'What could she have ever done to make them do that?' Then I looked at the people a little more and maybe it's better she's being pushed away, maybe she'll end up some place with nicer people. She will, won't she?
At the tender age of 9, a wild scottish woman (a friend of my parents'), convinced me, without a hint of a doubt that my name was Alice Flossy Pumpernickel.
more...
14 comments:
Wow! This is awesome!
Aww, wonderful. I am really enjoying all the new art you have been creating - just haven't had the chance to tell you until now :)
lol tough crowd eh! nice interpetation for the theme.
I wish I had your imagination! You come up with the best ideas and then you get them out of your head and onto the paper...beautifully!
In other words, I like it. :)
I agree with all of the above. I love the way you express yourself in your art. I have been getting IF topics for a few months now...but never have the courage to try them out...afraid of what might come- or not come- of it. Your work inspires me!
Another Masterpiece FlossY!
ohhh flossy that is beautiful. just makes me ache :)
Fantastic work! Congratulations!
Beautiful concept and beautifully executed! Love everything about it.
love the view angle...how cruel, he's even tied up!
awww...I wonder what he did?
nice people you know there... I love this, it is very intriguing. I keep seeing little things that I didn't see at first.
This is so sad. My first thought was 'What could she have ever done to make them do that?'
Then I looked at the people a little more and maybe it's better she's being pushed away, maybe she'll end up some place with nicer people.
She will, won't she?
I love this, your illustrations are wonderful!
PS. It is a powerful message of rejection, so sad yet so poignant.
Post a Comment