Argh so much work .stop. Busy .stop. Tired .stop. No time for illustration this week .stop. Owners selling our house. stop. Painters will be here all next week . stop. Have to get all of our furniture out of the way .stop. Then will have to move house .stop. Argh .stop. .stop.
a move is always stressful. especially if it is unexpected (is it?). but i've always thought that moving can be such an adventure - new places excite me! i hope this turns out to be a happy event, despite all the hard work. best wishes to both, no to all three of you!
oh my! what an unpleasant surprise! well, if you decide to really get away, there is a cute little place just down the way from me. *wink* big hugs - i hope it all goes smoothly.
oh no! I'm sorry to hear of your unexpected news. I hope you find a new house twice as cute as the present one! I hate moving, I've done it probably 5 or 6 times in the last 3 years. Great time to de-junk? Hope everything turns out well! xx
At the tender age of 9, a wild scottish woman (a friend of my parents'), convinced me, without a hint of a doubt that my name was Alice Flossy Pumpernickel.
more...
5 comments:
eep! stop.
{hope it goes well.}
a move is always stressful. especially if it is unexpected (is it?). but i've always thought that moving can be such an adventure - new places excite me! i hope this turns out to be a happy event, despite all the hard work. best wishes to both, no to all three of you!
yes, it's a completely unplanned move. We only found out yesterday. Still in a state of shock and surprise. I will miss this lovely little house.
Hopefully we can find an even better one. (fingers crossed)
oh my! what an unpleasant surprise! well, if you decide to really get away, there is a cute little place just down the way from me. *wink* big hugs - i hope it all goes smoothly.
oh no! I'm sorry to hear of your unexpected news. I hope you find a new house twice as cute as the present one! I hate moving, I've done it probably 5 or 6 times in the last 3 years. Great time to de-junk? Hope everything turns out well!
xx
Post a Comment