flossy-p home

Thursday, August 30, 2007

bags with buy-able-ness

I am so excited to announce that a couple of my handmade bags will be for sale! Yes, I've finally gotten around to making some bags to sell. These babies are on their journey to Artstream Studios right now, as we speak.

bag o' birds
Bag O Birds b

all seasons trees
All Seasons Tree Bag

lone wolf
Lone Wolf Bag

They are due to arrive at the shop in the first week of September (that's next week). So keep your eye on Susan's blog, and the online shop for their arrival.


I also made this little purse, out of some vintage fabric I picked up at the local secondhand store, for my friend for her birthday. I call it the "Spring in the South" purse, and I LOVE the fabric.
Spring In The South Purse
Now that I've finished all those, I can start packing all my sewing gear. Yikes!

8 comments:

Regina said...

Wow, those are some very fine bags!!
They look so well made!

Susan Schwake said...

wow flossy! they are beautiful! i can't wait to get them... :-)
they will look great near regina's boxes!

Amy Farrier said...

i love these! beautiful fabrics and contrasting linings. the framed prints for the children's store look wonderful, too; great idea. and thanks for the comments!

kat coyle said...

The bags are gorgeous. The fabrics are so beautiful and I love the combinations of prints.

Anonymous said...

I love all seasons trees! That bag is gorgeous! You are so talented. :-)

J said...

i'm soooooo happy for you! your prints and bags look totally amazing!

Jules said...

I LOVE THESE!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

My favorite patterns from these are the red & pink scallop pattern, and the yellow & green flower pattern on the mini pouch. :)

-Beth